SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Authors are required to utilize one of the templates provided below. The submitting author should send the word document by email to email@example.com. The submitting author will receive an email confirmation containing a submission ID number.
It is the responsibility of the authors to assure that their submissions adhere to the template and follow the guidelines below. Submission not adhering to the template will not be accepted. Also, please take note that we encourage authors to prepare a small laptop presentation to go along with their posters. Authors are allowed to present a similar or even identical poster in the main event.
- Subject line: The email subject line should be either: “Poster & Oral” or “Poster only”. Meaning in the first case that the submission should be considered for an oral presentation.
- Message body: The message should contain the title, affiliation, full list of author names and the name of the presenting author.
- Message attachment: The word document with the submission
Word document guidelines:
- The submission cannot be longer than one page.
- Authors are not allowed to change margins, line spacings, font type or size in the template.
- While the position of the figure in the text can be adjusted within the text, the general outlook of the document (title, short abstract, long abstract, etc.) should not be altered.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
(Example of how a PDF of the template should look like: 3DSIG2012_Template.pdf)
If any corrections are required after the initial submission, please contact the organizing committee by email with the ID of your submission that you received in your submission confirmation email.