We are very pleased to announce the twelfth 3DSIG meeting that will be held in Orlando, Florida July 8-9.
We are happy to announce the twelfth 3Dsig meeting. Two very full days with a balance of invited talks, short oral presentations, two laptop/poster sessions, and critical, topic-focused discussions. A truly unique event bringing together in one place the structural computational biology community.
3DSIG 2016 will present the seventh "Warren DeLano Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics Award" in honour of Warren DeLano and the contributions he made to our community. The award will be given for the best presentation on behalf of the DeLano foundation. Further prizes also available for best posters.
Relevant topics include:
- Structure-based drug discovery including polypharmacology and network pharmacology.
- Structure representation, classification and prediction.
- Structure-based function prediction.
- Docking, analysis, prediction and simulation of biomolecular interactions such as protein-protein, protein-ligand and protein-nucleic-acid.
- Protein dynamics and disorder.
- Evolution studied through structures.
- Application of structure to systems biology.
- Macromolecular assemblies.
- Structural genomics.
- 3D databases and data mining.
- Molecular visualization.
- Relevant methods of structure determination, particularly hybrid methods.
- Prediction and analysis of protein domains.
- Membrane protein structure analysis and prediction.
- The structural basis of immunology.
3Dsig 2016 is continuing the tradition established through the successful 3Dsig 2015 (Dublin, Ireland), 3Dsig 2014 (Boston, USA), 3Dsig 2013 (Berlin, Germany), 3Dsig 2012 (Long Beach California, USA), 3Dsig 2011 (Vienna, Austria), 3Dsig 2010 (Boston, USA), 3Dsig 2009 (Stockholm, Sweden), 3Dsig 2008 (Toronto, Canada), 3Dsig 2007 (Vienna, Austria), 3Dsig 2006 (Fortaleza, Brasil) and 3Dsig 2004 (Glasgow, United Kingdom). To better appreciate the wealth of leading topics and presenters, please explore the programs and proceedings from past meetings. The program will be built around talks from accepted abstracts and invited speakers. The scientific committee is looking for fresh, effective voices with new, high impact ideas.
Accepted abstracts will fall into two categories: oral presentation and laptop/poster presentation. All participants with accepted abstracts have the choice of presenting their work either as a regular poster, a laptop presentation, or a combination thereof - even those selected for oral presentation. Those choosing to use a laptop to substitute or augment their poster presentation will have a stand or table and electric socket for a personal laptop (presenters must bring their own laptops). The aim of the poster/laptop session is to facilitate interactions between the presenter and the viewers.
|3DSIG event will be held at:||The Swan and Dolphin hotel|
|Poster session at:||T.B.A.|